- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: Tipped MatchKing bullets
Sierra Bullets is proud to announce another addition to our popular Tipped MatchKing® line. In 2014, Sierra Bullets crowned the MatchKing® with an acetal resin tip that lowers the drag by improving the ballistic coefficient. We continue to expand this … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd Since we introduced the Tipped MatchKing® (TMK®) line of bullets in 2015, we have had a few questions from customers regarding the two lines of bullets (MK vs TMK). Some shooters are … Continue reading