- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: shooting match
Written by Product Development Manager Mark Walker Last week I attended the Southwest Nationals for my third straight year, however this was the first year that I had the opportunity to participate in the team shooting events. At the previous … Continue reading
Written by Media Relations Manager Carroll Pilant Oklahoma City Gun Club is one of my favorite gun clubs. It is a large well organized gun club with a variety of shooting disciplines. I was down there October 1st thru the … Continue reading
We recently received the following from the 2014 Briley West Coast Steel Championship organizers: The Piru, California dust has now settled on the 2014 Briley West Coast Steel Championships, and what an absolutely stellar event it was! It exceeded all … Continue reading