- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: shooting accuracy
Written by Ballistic Technician Gary Prisendorf When someone mentions the 7.62×39 Russian cartridge, accurate isn’t usually a word that comes to mind. The cartridge itself is capable of decent accuracy, the problem lies with the type of firearms usually chambered … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets New Product Development Manager Mark Walker In a previous post, I discussed a couple of methods to tune a load to your barrel to help achieve the best accuracy possible. People most often work on load … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd A question we often have to answer here at Sierra is referencing bullet shape and how accurate it is. An example would be the Sierra #2130-30 caliber 150 grain Spitzer bullet and … Continue reading