- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: Ruger
We asked a few handy Sierra Bullets Bulletsmiths the impossible question: “If you could own only one firearm which one would you choose?” Check out their answers below. We would love to hear from you too, please share your response … Continue reading
Celebrating National Watermelon Day just how you would expect from The Bulletsmiths® – by taking a few to the gun range! Watermelon vs a Sierra Bullets 300 gr HP/FN Pro-Hunter #8900 shot by a NEF Handi Rifle in .45-70 cal. … Continue reading
Written by Ballistic Technician Gary Prisendorf Finally, it seems that 22 LR ammunition is starting to become more available. A couple of weeks ago I was able to purchase 600 rounds of CCI Mini-Mags from one of the major reloading … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin There was a time when I thought that I was going to get my wife into hunting even if it killed me. In my opinion, she needed a good rifle. Something that she … Continue reading