- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: reloading class
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz As some of you know I teach a 5 day reloading class titled Reloading A-Z at Trinidad State Junior College (TJSC) in conjunction with the NRA Summer Classes held at the TJSC … Continue reading
Written by Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks Over the last several years I have been given an opportunity to present a reloading seminar/ basics reloading class at the Mountain Springs Youth Camp located at Grannis, AR. This all began with a … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Advertising & Marketing Coordinator Amanda Stice Can you teach a girl to reload? I’m not sure what ballistic technician Duane Siercks did to anger our boss, but a few weeks ago he was assigned the job … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz Photos courtesy of Danny Milan Every year in June for the past 5 years I have been privileged to be invited to teach for a week at Trinidad State Junior College in … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz I was fortunate to be able to spend time in Trinidad, Colorado this past June teaching a week long NRA summer course titled “Reloading A-Z” at the Trinidad State Junior College Gunsmithing … Continue reading