- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: prairie dog hunting
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd I load and shoot ammunition for a living. In my duties here at Sierra I constantly test bullet accuracy for our production needs. Because of this, I shoot a variety of different … Continue reading
Written by Adam Scepaniak, C.M.O. – The Guns and Gear Store It’s that time of year where lots of men and women point their vehicles westward and try to push the limits of their rifles on prairie dogs. I was … Continue reading