- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: pistol
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Gary Prisendorf As I’ve mentioned before in previous blog posts, there is just something about old military surplus firearms that fascinates me. I think it’s probably that they are battle tested, rugged and reliable. … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz Over the years I had entertained the idea of a small concealable handgun. I bought a nifty little Star 9mm Largo years earlier because it looked like a 1911 Colt, well … … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box In my last blog we talked about different things to improve your handgun shooting. We talked about custom sights as well as grips, and mostly the never-ending need for practice. Now, there … Continue reading