- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: pistol shooting
Written by Sierra Bullets Media Relations Manager Carroll Pilant Well, I just returned from the Generation III 3 Gun match at Lake Ozark, Mo. Four of us made the short trip. Pat Daly, the president of Sierra, Gary Prisendorf, one … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box From time to time I will take calls from shooters on our 800 line asking how they can become a better handgun shooter. These will always be shooters that have just gotten … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin Do you think you could survive a life or death situation involving a concealed carry firearm? I have been testing my self-defense skills at International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA) sanctioned events in … Continue reading