- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: moose hunting
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz Now that it is August it is time to give some thought to where you are going to hunt this fall and what ranges you will encounter not to mention tree stand … Continue reading
It’s been a little while since we’ve heard from Matt Michalyuik (See – Matthew Michayluik’s First Moose Shot with a Sierra Bullet) but he’s been out putting Sierra bullets to good use again. On May 16, Matthew Michayluik of Saskatoon … Continue reading
On October 3, 2012 Matthew Michayluik of Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada wrote us: “My name is Matthew and here is my first moose. I got drawn this fall for the first time. In a discussion with my cousin he said “what … Continue reading