- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: MatchKings
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd Back in August Mr. Paul Box penned “How Much Difference Does Ballistic Coefficient Make” on ballistic coefficient (BC) and its use in the hunting world and the limited amount of bullet drop … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz March is a special time of year for me. One reason, it is my birth month. Another is it is traditionally when our Missouri weather begins to moderate. Here at Sierra we … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Media Relations Manager Carroll Pilant The Peacemaker National Training Range, Glengary, WV was the location of the FNH 3 Gun Match on September 18 – 20. As Larry Houck, the match director said, “If you follow … Continue reading
Carol Boyd’s season has continued strong since we last posted in June (see Carol Boyd Uses Sierra Bullets at the Creedmoor Cup East). She earned 10 EIC points at Camp Perry, 6 more at the Delaware State Championship giving her a … Continue reading
This target was shot at The Creedmoor Cup East by Carol Boyd, she won this sitting match, the picture is one of the 2 strings of 10 shots in 60 seconds from 200 yds in the sitting position with an … Continue reading