- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: MatchKing bullets
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd Since we introduced the Tipped MatchKing® (TMK®) line of bullets in 2015, we have had a few questions from customers regarding the two lines of bullets (MK vs TMK). Some shooters are … Continue reading
By Sierra Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks For over 50 years Sierra Bullets has offered a souvenir bullet keychain made from a real Sierra bullet to customers. In fact, vice-President of Sales, Matt Reams, estimates that over the years Sierra Bullets … Continue reading
Written by Jeremy Rowland of Reloading Podcast My oldest daughter has been to several matches with me, and has even competed in several, using her .243. I decided this coming season (2016), she would compete with a .223 Rem in … Continue reading