- Sierra Introduces New 6.5mm 107 gr Tipped MatchKing Bullet
- Sierra Bullets 6.5 Grendel Load Data
- At the Range with My CZ-52
- Chance to Score 1,000 Sierra Bullets
- More on Ballistic Coefficient (BC)
- Sierra Introduces New 6.5mm 150 gr MatchKing Bullet
- Sierra Bullets 6mm/6.5 Creedmoor Load Data
- Standard Deviation – How Valuable is it?
- 300 gr Sports Master Bullet in My 45 Colt
- Shooting Bench Plans and Inspiration
Tag Archives: making ammo
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin *Please note I have corrected the miscalculation on the primer cost on the updated version below. There is no getting around the fact that shooting is an expensive sport if you … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin A lot of calls that come into the 800 room are made by shooters that are of a retiring age. That isn’t meant to be an insult but just something I’ve picked … Continue reading
Grab some popcorn and prepare to see Sierra Bullets .223 55 gr BlitzKing® #1455 bullets like you’ve never seen them before in this FOG Ammo special feature!