- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: load testing
Written by Sierra Bullets Product Development Manager Mark Walker [First published July 3, 2014] Since I just put a new barrel on my F-class rifle this spring, I figured it might be a good time to discuss load tuning for … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets New Product Development Manager Mark Walker When I began shooting F-class several years ago, everyone told me that my gun must hold “waterline” elevation to be competitive. Using a load with very little vertical will give … Continue reading