- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: Load Data
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd A question we often have to answer here at Sierra is referencing bullet shape and how accurate it is. An example would be the Sierra #2130-30 caliber 150 grain Spitzer bullet and … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks We are often asked on the Tech Line if we have data for every conceivable cartridge, bullet, powder combination imaginable. It is not uncommon to hit a snag when trying to find … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks Here at Sierra, the Tech Room personnel field numerous calls and e-mails on a wide variety of questions regarding reloading, shooting, and trajectory situations. There are some questions that have become very … Continue reading