- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: International Benchrest Shooting
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz I debuted the little Dasher at St Louis at the 2013 600 Yard IBS Nationals under less than perfect conditions and no experience. So what will 2014 have in store for me? … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz Continued from: The next challenge – Who to put the rifle together? So … with so little time left and so much to do before the 2013 600 yard IBS Nationals things … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz Continued from: The Birth of A Rifle One of the perks to being a Ballistic Technician for Sierra Bullets is sometimes we can get our chambering done in house. Since this was … Continue reading