- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: hunting
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks My fall hunting season had not allowed me to hunt as much as I normally do. There seemed to be little things that had to be done at each turn. The time … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box We have all read articles along these lines for years. Round nose bullets at moderate velocities busting thru brush better than spritzer shaped bullets would do. Is there any truth in this … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz Now that it is August it is time to give some thought to where you are going to hunt this fall and what ranges you will encounter not to mention tree stand … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician and Resident Gun Nut Gary Prisendorf Have you ever been referred to as a “gun nut”? Well I have, but I never really took it as in insult. I enjoy firearms, I love shooting, … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz This all started years ago. How many I’m not sure but it has been a while. My local gun shop had gotten a InterArms Churchill 270 Winchester rifle in and while I … Continue reading