- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: hunting bullets
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Phil Mahin I have always wanted a lever action rifle chambered in 45 Colt. I finally got my chance to purchase one last summer that I could use for deer season. What I found … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box We have all read articles along these lines for years. Round nose bullets at moderate velocities busting thru brush better than spritzer shaped bullets would do. Is there any truth in this … Continue reading