- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: group sizes
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Gary Prisendorf Occasionally someone will ask, “Why did I get a flyer that didn’t go in with the rest of my group?” If I had an answer that would stop flyers from happening, I … Continue reading
In the May 1978 issue of Precision Shooting, A.H. Angerman predicted the following about what benchrest shooters would be doing 25 years from May 1978. So how does Mr. Angerman compare to Nostradamus? Lets take a look at which ones … Continue reading