- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: F-Class shooting
Fifty-seven shooters at the Sierra Cup at the Benchrest Rifle Club of St. Louis on chilly Saturday, May 14, 2016. Congratulations to Sierra’s Mark Walker (far left) on his 3rd place F-Open class finish and Tommy Todd (far right) on … Continue reading
Written by Product Development Manager Mark Walker Two weeks ago, Sierra introduced a new 7mm MatchKing® bullet with a different type of ogive. As part of the introduction, I had the opportunity to use them at the F-Class Nationals held … Continue reading