- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: elk hunting
Written by Sierra Bullets Customer R.J.O. I have been an avid highpower rifle hunter for many years. I started reloading my own bullets nearly twenty years ago for accuracy and to make sure I had dependable performance that I could … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz Now that it is August it is time to give some thought to where you are going to hunt this fall and what ranges you will encounter not to mention tree stand … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin A fellow hunter wrote an email and asked a good question, what cartridge should he use on Sambar deer? Actually, his question had a little more depth than that as I found … Continue reading
Ask A Bulletsmith – If you could hunt anything, anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you hunt? ?
We asked a few handy Sierra Bullets bulletsmiths: “If you could hunt anything, anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you hunt?” Check out their answers below. We would love to hear from you too, please … Continue reading
On January 7, 2013 Nathan Mondloch of Montana wrote us: “My name is Nathan Mondloch, I am 29 years old and have lived and hunted in southwest Montana my entire life. This success story starts when I was seventeen years … Continue reading