- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: competition shooting
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd Greg Meredith (right) of the Missouri Shooting Sports Association presenting the State Champion Award for F-Class FTR division to Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician, Tommy … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Media Relations Manager Carroll Pilant The Sportsman Team Challenge Nationals was held June 13 – 14, 2014 at Copperhead Creek Shooting Club in Marble Falls, Texas. Things didn’t look good the night before the match started, … Continue reading
In 1970, Dave Brennan of East Granby, Connecticut offered the following advice to new shooters facing intimidating, unfriendly comments by fellow shooting competitors in Precision Shooting magazine. While you are still learning, it is a very desirable skill to be … Continue reading
Front row, from left to right: Kevin Wilkinson, Sean Wilkinson, Peter Berney, Chandler Stewart, Jacob Gaddie, and Jed Gaddie Back row, from left to right: Lewis Gaddie, Craig Wilkinson, Glen Shethelm, and Jim Grissom We had another successful year of … Continue reading