- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: case inspection
A very thin split in the neck or mouth of your cases can be tricky to see with the naked eye during case inspection. Shining a flashlight through your cases in a darkened room can help you see where any … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks Once again I have a few cases that were brought in that have some issues. Careful case examination is one of the most important safety aspects of the reloading process. I try … Continue reading