- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: buying bullets
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd When selecting a bullet for a particular use there are several things to consider. HUNTING PURPOSES If the selection is for a hunting situation the size and reputation of toughness of the … Continue reading →
How do you make the most accurate bullet in the world even better? By crowning the world renowned MatchKing with an acetal resin tip that lowers the drag by improving the ballistic coefficient. For shooters who are looking for a … Continue reading →
Written By Vice-President of Sales Matt Reams I have not heard the attendance numbers from the 2014 NRA show in Indianapolis yet, but they were expecting upwards of 70,000 attendees. From the crowds we experienced at the Sierra booth, I … Continue reading →
By Vice-President of Sales Matt Reams Things have not changed a lot on the inventory and delivery front, but the sales have certainly softened compared to 3-4 months ago. We are finally shipping more orders than we are receiving (thanks … Continue reading →
Just in case you heard the false rumors that we have stopped shipping bullets, check out these three trucks (FedEx, Old Dominion, and Estes) lined up at the Sierra Bullets shipping dock on Friday afternoon. We just want to reassure … Continue reading →