- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: bullet demand
Written by Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks As you well know, we are still in the throes of supply/ demand struggle. We have seen gun sales level off some and ammo of a few varieties being more readily available. This is … Continue reading
We asked Sierra Bullets Vice-President of Sales, Matt Reams, “When will customers be able to get Sierra bullets?” The Short Answer: That is a very tough question to answer and depends on a few things. The Long Answer: When will … Continue reading
We asked Sierra Bullets Vice-President of Sales, Matt Reams, “Why are there no Sierra bullets on the shelves?” The Short Answer: I have been asked this many times this year. People see this as a reason to think we are … Continue reading
We asked Sierra Bullets Vice-President of Production, Doug Wickham, “Has Sierra Bullets stopped or slowed production?” The Short Answer: Actually, it is just the opposite. The Long Answer: We were lucky enough to have been approved for a expansion last … Continue reading