- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: benchrest shooting
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz Continued from: The Birth of A Rifle One of the perks to being a Ballistic Technician for Sierra Bullets is sometimes we can get our chambering done in house. Since this was … Continue reading
Mark Walker joined the Sierra Bullets team in June of 2000 as a design draftsman. Over the last 14 years, Mark has contributed to every product and project produced by Sierra Bullets. He is a ballistics professional, a skilled gunsmith, … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz Following right on the heels of the IBS 1000 yard Nationals was the Missouri State Long Range Championships held at Vapor Trail Valley near Spickard, MO located in north central Missouri. This … Continue reading