- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: benchrest competition
Fifty-seven shooters at the Sierra Cup at the Benchrest Rifle Club of St. Louis on chilly Saturday, May 14, 2016. Congratulations to Sierra’s Mark Walker (far left) on his 3rd place F-Open class finish and Tommy Todd (far right) on … Continue reading
In the May 1978 issue of Precision Shooting, A.H. Angerman predicted the following about what benchrest shooters would be doing 25 years from May 1978. So how does Mr. Angerman compare to Nostradamus? Lets take a look at which ones … Continue reading