- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: ballistics
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd I load and shoot ammunition for a living. In my duties here at Sierra I constantly test bullet accuracy for our production needs. Because of this, I shoot a variety of different … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd A question we often have to answer here at Sierra is referencing bullet shape and how accurate it is. An example would be the Sierra #2130-30 caliber 150 grain Spitzer bullet and … Continue reading
Sierra’s newly released Infinity Version 7 Exterior Ballistics offers an easy to navigate interface designed by shooting enthusiast and Microsoft® software designer, Rodney Korn. Like Infinity Version 6, Infinity Version 7 allows users to generate multiple trajectory charts and graphics, … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Robert Treece Lots of shooters with our Infinity 6 CD do very well on the line but get “flinchy” playing with the numbers—try this! From the main screen, select the cartridge/caliper symbol over on … Continue reading