- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: Ballistic Software
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd Back in August Mr. Paul Box penned “How Much Difference Does Ballistic Coefficient Make” on ballistic coefficient (BC) and its use in the hunting world and the limited amount of bullet drop … Continue reading
Sierra’s newly released Infinity Version 7 Exterior Ballistics offers an easy to navigate interface designed by shooting enthusiast and Microsoft® software designer, Rodney Korn. Like Infinity Version 6, Infinity Version 7 allows users to generate multiple trajectory charts and graphics, … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Robert Treece Lots of shooters with our Infinity 6 CD do very well on the line but get “flinchy” playing with the numbers—try this! From the main screen, select the cartridge/caliper symbol over on … Continue reading