- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: ballistic coefficient
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd Back in August Mr. Paul Box penned “How Much Difference Does Ballistic Coefficient Make” on ballistic coefficient (BC) and its use in the hunting world and the limited amount of bullet drop … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box Judging by the calls I’ve had through the years, I think some shooters might be placing too much importance on ballistic coefficient. The best example of this comes from a call I … Continue reading
Written by New Product Development Manager Mark Walker While looking at one of the online shooting forums the other day, I ran across a discussion about whether or not pointing degrades the accuracy of the original unpointed bullet. Sierra has … Continue reading