- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: 7mm Remington
Test Specifications/ Components Firearm Used: Universal Receiver Barrel Length: 24” Twist: 1-9″ Case: Nosler Trim-to Length: 2.490”’ Primer: Winchester WLRM Remarks: The history of U.S. ordnance is full of examples of good cartridges that have passed into obsolescence. The 219 … Continue reading
The Sierra 7mm MatchKing bullet became the first 7mm bullet to win a Wimbledon Cup Match, a high power match shot from the 1000-yd. line, at the 1970 National Rifle Matches at Camp Perry, Ohio held July 29-Aug. 24. The … Continue reading