- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: 600 yard shooting
Fifty-seven shooters at the Sierra Cup at the Benchrest Rifle Club of St. Louis on chilly Saturday, May 14, 2016. Congratulations to Sierra’s Mark Walker (far left) on his 3rd place F-Open class finish and Tommy Todd (far right) on … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Product Development Manager Mark Walker When I first started shooting competitively, I read all the books I could about how to make my ammunition shoot as accurately as possible. One recommendation was to try and keep … Continue reading