- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: 35 caliber bullet
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin You may have caught on from past blogs that I am a big fan of 35 caliber rifle cartridges. From the 35 Remington to the 358UMT, they get me excited. Growing up … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin Here we are, back to another round of different naming systems. So far, we have explored the way names have evolved from military designations to sporting cartridges and how others got their … Continue reading