- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: .308 Winchester
Sierra Bullets is excited to release load data for four of our newest bullets: the 22 caliber 95 gr HPBT MatchKing #1396, 6.5mm 150 gr HPBT MatchKing #1755, 30 caliber 200 gr HPBT MatchKing #2231, and 30 caliber 230 gr … Continue reading
Guest blog from our friends at Criterion Barrels, Inc. A typical AR-10 or other .308 AR pattern rifle will normally come standard with a SAAMI specified .308 Win chamber. While this configuration is designed to accommodate a wide range of … Continue reading
We asked a few handy Sierra Bullets Bulletsmiths the impossible question: “If you could own only one firearm which one would you choose?” Check out their answers below. We would love to hear from you too, please share your response … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd At Sierra Bullets we deal with bullet expansion on a daily basis. There are several concerns regarding bullet expansion upon impact with a media such as the bullet not expanding, complete fragmentation, … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin The ANSI / SAAMI group, short for ‘American National Standard Institute’ and ‘Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers’ Institute’, have made available some time back the voluntary industry performance standards for pressure and … Continue reading