- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Tag Archives: 300 AAC Blackout
Test Specifications/Components Firearm Used: Universal Receiver Barrel Length: 16″ Twist: 1-8’’ Case: Hornady Trim-to Length: 1.363″ Primer: Winchester WSR Remarks: The 300 AAC Blackout (300 BLK, or 7.62x35mm) was created by Advanced Armament Corp. and Remington in order to provide … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks We get a good number of calls and emails concerning the 300 AAC Blackout cartridge. The questions run from target shooting to self defense to varmint shooting to deer and hog hunting … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd In the firearm industry there are several scenarios where a person can chamber a cartridge that is not correct for the gun being utilized. This can cause a catastrophic pressure event and … Continue reading