- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Category Archives: X-Ring Articles
Written by Ballistic Technician Paul Box This is a question we get just about every week. Should I neck turn my brass? Well, the answer can be yes….and no. Let’s look a little deeper into it. Naturally, if we had … Continue reading
Written by Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks The cooler days and nights, the occasional frosty morning, the warm afternoons, and then the color changes all around. This is the time to really be outside and there is so much to do. … Continue reading
Written by Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin Although Sierra’s MatchKing bullets are recognized around the world for record-setting accuracy, they are not recommended for hunting because of their definition as a nonexpanding bullet. Despite this, hunters from all walks have used … Continue reading
Written by Ballistic Technician Robert Treece These newest target bullets aren’t shown in the Sierra 5th edition reloading manual (our latest). No specific data has been compiled as of yet – expect the 125 grainer (stock #2121) to be “lumped” … Continue reading