- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Sierra Bullets is proud to announce another addition to our popular Tipped MatchKing® line. In 2014, Sierra Bullets crowned the MatchKing® with an acetal resin tip that lowers the drag by improving the ballistic coefficient. We continue to expand this … Continue reading
Test Specifications/ Components Firearm Used: Universal Receiver Barrel Length: 24” Twist: 1-8’’ Case: Hornady Trim-to Length: 1.506’’ Primer: Winchester WSR Remarks: Appearing on the scene in 2002, under the development of Alexander Arms, the 6.5 Grendel was a new AR … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Gary Prisendorf As I’ve mentioned before in previous blog posts, there is just something about old military surplus firearms that fascinates me. I think it’s probably that they are battle tested, rugged and reliable. … Continue reading