- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: October 2017
At Sierra Bullets we value your opinion and invite you to participate in a survey to help us provide you with even better products. We will select 25 participants to receive a Sierra Bullets hat and one lucky winner of … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd Back in August Mr. Paul Box penned “How Much Difference Does Ballistic Coefficient Make” on ballistic coefficient (BC) and its use in the hunting world and the limited amount of bullet drop … Continue reading
Sierra Bullets is proud to introduce a new addition to the legendary MatchKing® line. Shooters around the world will appreciate the accuracy and extreme long range performance of our new 6.5 mm 150 grain HPBT (#1755). A sleek 27 … Continue reading
Test Specifications/ Components Firearm Used: Universal Receiver Barrel Length: 24” Twist: 1-8’’ Case: Hornady Trim-to Length: 1.910’’ Primer: Winchester WLR Remarks: As with almost all cartridge case designs, there is bound to be at least a few aspiring off-spring. The … Continue reading