- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks On May 15, four Sierra employees were given the opportunity to travel to Albany, Texas to enjoy a couple days of hog hunting. They departed the Sierra Plant in Sedalia, Mo. early … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Phil Mahin I have always wanted a lever action rifle chambered in 45 Colt. I finally got my chance to purchase one last summer that I could use for deer season. What I found … Continue reading
Written by Ballistic Technician Paul Box This is a question we get just about every week. Should I neck turn my brass? Well, the answer can be yes….and no. Let’s look a little deeper into it. Naturally, if we had … Continue reading