- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin A lot of calls that come into the 800 room are made by shooters that are of a retiring age. That isn’t meant to be an insult but just something I’ve picked … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks My fall hunting season had not allowed me to hunt as much as I normally do. There seemed to be little things that had to be done at each turn. The time … Continue reading
Sierra Bullets is proud to introduce a new addition to the legendary MatchKing® line. Shooters around the world will appreciate the accuracy and extreme long range performance of our new 7mm 197 grain HPBT (#1997). A sleek 27 caliber elongated … Continue reading
Test Specifications/ Components Firearm Used: Universal Receiver Barrel Length: 24” Twist: 1-8’’ Case: Hornady Trim-to Length: 1.910’’ Primer: Winchester WLR Remarks: Developed in 2007 by Dennis DeMille and Dave Emary, the 6.5 Creedmoor is a shortened and improved 30 TC … Continue reading