- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box We have all read articles along these lines for years. Round nose bullets at moderate velocities busting thru brush better than spritzer shaped bullets would do. Is there any truth in this … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks Well, it is hunting time again. This is the time that all hunters prepare for and work for. I certainly am proud to be part of this group of people. I have … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Customer R.J.O. I have been an avid highpower rifle hunter for many years. I started reloading my own bullets nearly twenty years ago for accuracy and to make sure I had dependable performance that I could … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin It was asked of me what I kept in my ‘Grab Bag’ but there are different thoughts on what is appropriate, so we can discuss a few in this post. There are … Continue reading
Sierra Bullets is proud to announce another addition to our popular Tipped MatchKing® line, the 195 grain TMK®. In 2014, Sierra Bullets crowned the MatchKing® with an acetal resin tip that lowers the drag by improving the ballistic coefficient. This … Continue reading