- Sierra Bullets 6.5 Grendel Load Data
- At the Range with My CZ-52
- Chance to Score 1,000 Sierra Bullets
- More on Ballistic Coefficient (BC)
- Sierra Introduces New 6.5mm 150 gr MatchKing Bullet
- Sierra Bullets 6mm/6.5 Creedmoor Load Data
- Standard Deviation – How Valuable is it?
- 300 gr Sports Master Bullet in My 45 Colt
- Shooting Bench Plans and Inspiration
- FAQ: New Sierra Bullets Ownership By Clarus
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box Have you ever wondered why some cartridges are successful while others fail? I’m sure this thought has crossed the minds of CEO’s and company engineers for many years. Sometimes it’s just timing … Continue reading
Left to right – Master Bulletsmith, Jeff Gilbertson; President, Pat Daly; Master Bulletsmiths Dan Hoke, Scott Jenkins, Bryan Brock; Production Manager, Mike Gunter; Production Lead, Brad Vansell; and Vice-President of Operations, Doug Wickham Through a newly developed program, Sierra Bullets … Continue reading
Grab some popcorn and check out this video featuring the 77 gr HPBT MatchKing® #9377 bullets from our friends at Gorilla Ammunition.
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks What is fireforming? Fireforming is the process of creating custom fitting cartridge cases for your specific firearm. Having the “custom” cases can be very beneficial and really isn’t to hard to accomplish. … Continue reading
Grab some popcorn and prepare to see Sierra Bullets .223 55 gr BlitzKing® #1455 bullets like you’ve never seen them before in this FOG Ammo special feature!