- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Written by Ballistic Technician Gary Prisendorf In either 1968 or 1969 my father purchased a Remington O3-A3 rifle in unissued condition from GDisco, a local discount store that went out of business years ago. The one on the rack had … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box This cartridge was introduced by Winchester in 1935 in their model 54 rifle. A year later, it was added as a standard cartridge in the model 70. What might not be common … Continue reading
From Dennis Clark of Cambridge, OH The nation’s economy is a mess and money is tight. I want the most for my money so when I buy bullets, I buy Sierra; I have never fired a better bullet and I’ve … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks We get a good number of calls and emails concerning the 300 AAC Blackout cartridge. The questions run from target shooting to self defense to varmint shooting to deer and hog hunting … Continue reading