- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin Here we are in the next installment of Reloading 101 and last time, I told you I would help get you started on how to use your new equipment so let’s do … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box One thing that plays a major role in building an accuracy load is neck tension. I think a lot of reloaders pretty much take this for granted and don’t give that enough … Continue reading
Fifty-seven shooters at the Sierra Cup at the Benchrest Rifle Club of St. Louis on chilly Saturday, May 14, 2016. Congratulations to Sierra’s Mark Walker (far left) on his 3rd place F-Open class finish and Tommy Todd (far right) on … Continue reading
By Sierra Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks For over 50 years Sierra Bullets has offered a souvenir bullet keychain made from a real Sierra bullet to customers. In fact, vice-President of Sales, Matt Reams, estimates that over the years Sierra Bullets … Continue reading
We asked a few handy Sierra Bullets Bulletsmiths “How old were you when you started hunting?” Check out their answers below and please let us know in the comments how old you were when you started hunting. Media Relations Manager … Continue reading