- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: April 2016
A very thin split in the neck or mouth of your cases can be tricky to see with the naked eye during case inspection. Shining a flashlight through your cases in a darkened room can help you see where any … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz Now that the new Tipped MatchKing® (TMK) bullets are being shipped and shooters are putting them to use I have received several calls regarding marking on the bullets ogive from the seating … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks One of the first things new reloaders notice is that load data varies between reloading manuals. The Sierra Bullets Technicians frequently get inquiries asking us to explain why the load data appears … Continue reading
Written by Product Development Manager Mark Walker I’ve been a competitive shooter for quite a while and have attended matches around the country. Every single one of these matches had a dedicated group of people who worked hard to make … Continue reading