- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Written by Ballistic Technician Gary Prisendorf Finally, it seems that 22 LR ammunition is starting to become more available. A couple of weeks ago I was able to purchase 600 rounds of CCI Mini-Mags from one of the major reloading … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Chief Ballistician Tommy Todd At Sierra Bullets we deal with bullet expansion on a daily basis. There are several concerns regarding bullet expansion upon impact with a media such as the bullet not expanding, complete fragmentation, … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Draftsman Curtis Schaffer My 2015 deer season started in mid-September when I started cutting all the overgrowth and tree branches on our land. We had a really wet spring and summer so all the brush grew … Continue reading
Written by Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks Over the last several years I have been given an opportunity to present a reloading seminar/ basics reloading class at the Mountain Springs Youth Camp located at Grannis, AR. This all began with a … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Customer Ryan Steacy September’s Dominion of Canada Rifle Association, National Service Conditions Championships service rifle matches at Connaught Ranges in Ottawa Ontario, Canada I managed my second Canadian Service Rifle Championship in a row and this … Continue reading