- Sierra Introduces New 6.5mm 107 gr Tipped MatchKing Bullet
- Sierra Bullets 6.5 Grendel Load Data
- At the Range with My CZ-52
- Chance to Score 1,000 Sierra Bullets
- More on Ballistic Coefficient (BC)
- Sierra Introduces New 6.5mm 150 gr MatchKing Bullet
- Sierra Bullets 6mm/6.5 Creedmoor Load Data
- Standard Deviation – How Valuable is it?
- 300 gr Sports Master Bullet in My 45 Colt
- Shooting Bench Plans and Inspiration
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Ask A Bulletsmith – Is your personal preference hand priming, single-stage reloading priming, or progressive reloading press priming?
We asked a few handy Sierra Bullets Bulletsmiths: “Is your personal preference hand priming, single-stage reloading priming, or progressive reloading press priming?” Check out their answers below. We would love to hear from you too, please share your response in … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Product Development Manager Mark Walker When I first started shooting competitively, I read all the books I could about how to make my ammunition shoot as accurately as possible. One recommendation was to try and keep … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Gary Prisendorf I have always liked the old military bolt action rifles, and about 20 years ago, if I found one in good shape I bought it. These old war horses can sometimes be … Continue reading