Check out these Firearms Laws of yesteryear as published in the November 1936 issue of The American Rifleman. The table gives the major provisions of all state laws now in force which affect the use and ownership of handguns. The “Uniform Firearms Act” shown at the head of the table is the model state law which was drafted by the American Bar Association with the aid of the National Rifle Association. Where the initials U.F.A. appear in the body of the table it means that the provisions for that state are similar to those listed for the Uniform Firearms Act. (Hint: to view bigger – double click on the images below.)
- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing