How do you make the most accurate bullet in the world even better? By crowning the world renowned MatchKing with an acetal resin tip that lowers the drag by improving the ballistic coefficient. For shooters who are looking for a tipped match bullet, your King has just been crowned! Tipped MatchKing bullets are available in 100 and 500 count boxes.
- Sierra Bullets 6.5 Grendel Load Data
- At the Range with My CZ-52
- Chance to Score 1,000 Sierra Bullets
- More on Ballistic Coefficient (BC)
- Sierra Introduces New 6.5mm 150 gr MatchKing Bullet
- Sierra Bullets 6mm/6.5 Creedmoor Load Data
- Standard Deviation – How Valuable is it?
- 300 gr Sports Master Bullet in My 45 Colt
- Shooting Bench Plans and Inspiration
- FAQ: New Sierra Bullets Ownership By Clarus