How do you make the most accurate bullet in the world even better? By crowning the world renowned MatchKing with an acetal resin tip that lowers the drag by improving the ballistic coefficient. For shooters who are looking for a tipped match bullet, your King has just been crowned! Tipped MatchKing bullets are available in 100 and 500 count boxes.
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
- Sierra Introduces New 6.5mm 107 gr Tipped MatchKing Bullet
- Sierra Bullets 6.5 Grendel Load Data
- At the Range with My CZ-52
- Chance to Score 1,000 Sierra Bullets
- More on Ballistic Coefficient (BC)
- Sierra Introduces New 6.5mm 150 gr MatchKing Bullet