- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Written by Sierra Bullets Media Relations Manager Carroll Pilant The Brownell’s Rockcastle Pro Am 3-Gun Championship is actually 2 matches in one. The matches will take place August 22 – 24, 2014, at the Rockcastle Shooting Center at Park Mammoth … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box The year was 1955. A time of carhops, drive-in movies and Buffalo Bob. It was also the year that Winchester introduced the .243 and Remington counter-punched with the .244. The .243 was … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks It has been a busy summer around the place. Lots of projects that have taken far too long to complete and lots of “honey do’s” that actually maybe had to be done. I … Continue reading
The Sierra 7mm MatchKing bullet became the first 7mm bullet to win a Wimbledon Cup Match, a high power match shot from the 1000-yd. line, at the 1970 National Rifle Matches at Camp Perry, Ohio held July 29-Aug. 24. The … Continue reading
Kelly Bachand joined over 170 other shooters in 2014 National Fullbore Championship at Camp Perry, Ohio, August 4 – 10, 2014. Kelly won a bronze metal for placing 5th place in target rifle shooting Sierra 155 gr. Hollow Point Boat … Continue reading