Twenty-Four Hours of Awesomeness: Twenty-Four Pictures of Making Sierra Bullets

As we contemplated ways to celebrate National Day of Awesomeness today, we thought, what is more awesome than making bullets? So we have broken the steps of making bullets at Sierra Bullets into 24 pictures. Enjoy!

12 Responses to Twenty-Four Hours of Awesomeness: Twenty-Four Pictures of Making Sierra Bullets

1. David (Rupe) Ruppel says:

Very cool! Thanks for the tour by internet!

2. David Noble says:

I have taken the walking tour before with C. Plante, very interesting. the testing tunnel was awesome. i have purchased bullets from the young lady at the counter at least 3 times, very friendly.The people at Sierra Bullets are great. If you make it to Sierra Bullets, take a little extra time and visit Star Line Brass next door and take their brass making tour.

3. Frederick Hammond says:

I am about an hour away at lake of the Ozarks.
    If I ever get a day off during the week I want to come tour the plant.

4. RODOLFO QUIÑONES says:

I would like visit your factory some day cogratulation

5. I would very much like to tour your bullet making operations. Is it necessary to make an appointment or can a person just walk in??

6. Jake Watts says:

I love seiarra bullets. I just wish other manufacturers took this much pride in their products. Won’t mention any names but just baught some new brass the other day in 2506. 8 cases had either cracks in the neck or were completely ripped off at the shoulder. Thanks for a great product.

7. Dennis Edward Curtin says:

Is it still possible to get some uncatalogued items? I am almost out of 250gr 30 cal match.

8. Gordy slater says:

Nice , clean work areas , you got it going on…pride in what you do is what I see….

9. Thomas Rose says:

Love the products, as a competitive shooter sierra is all I load for my rifles. Match King HPBT in 223- 69 gn. 308- 168 gn. and 6.5 Creedmoor 142 gn. Keep up the great work